RE: [cdt-dev] wiki re-org

Thanks Elena,

I have updated the build section of the plan. There's still little
detail there. I am starting work on the Project Model/Cmodel section of
it right now. Basically it involves modeling build configurations in the
CModel to provide build information that core and debug components need
at the config level. I also hope to clean up the persistance issues
we're having there. More in a design page once I figure out more of the
details.

Cheers,
Doug.