[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [cdt-dev] How to get the toolchain option with specified ID fromICProject object?
- From: "Schaefer, Doug" <Doug.Schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 12:06:16 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: Acky1mbOE3xNmrm9TZWGZdVHtCmNwwAEElKw
- Thread-topic: [cdt-dev] How to get the toolchain option with specified ID fromICProject object?
I believe you need to create a managed build project object using the
ManagedBuildManager and then navigate from there.
Great use case for the new new project model I'm working on. You should
be able to adapt from the ICProject in that direction as well.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
> [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andrey Tretyakov
> Sent: Monday, October 20, 2008 1:07 PM
> To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [cdt-dev] How to get the toolchain option with
> specified ID fromICProject object?
> For example, I have set some option for the C/C++ project
> (Project -> Properties -> C/C++ Build -> Settings, option has
> "enumerated" valueType).
> How to get the value of this option, having only ICProject variable?
> cdt-dev mailing list