RE: [cdt-dev] How to get the toolchain option with specified ID fromICProject object?

I believe you need to create a managed build project object using the
ManagedBuildManager and then navigate from there.

Great use case for the new new project model I'm working on. You should
be able to adapt from the ICProject in that direction as well.

Doug.