Re: [cdt-dev] How to add a listener to the Combo-Box in project's settings (as "Debug Level" combo)?

>> But beside that, I would also strongly suggest to go for the global
>> toolchain scoped category implementation.
>
> Thanks, Wieant!
> I'll try to use valueHandler and/or global toolchain scoped category.
> As I know, in this case the option is not added automatically to the
> command line for each tool?

Correct, in theory a global option could result in different tool
options. Like James mentioned you can use your own command line
generator that adds the global option to the tool command line.
At least, that is also how we solved it, not sure if there are
other ways to do the trick.

-- Wieant

Back to the top