Re: [cdt-dev] How to use template engine with a normal project?

Are you writing you own "new project wizard"? If you are, and you want to use the template engine, I think you will have to read the source code. AFAIK, there is no documentation on this.

Doowon Kim wrote:
I know the way how to use template via descriptions, expanding plugin.xml. I mean that the way is just using a CDT wizard. But I am developing a CDT project and my own wizard. How can I use template engine to create template codes when I make a new project via my own wizard?