[cdt-dev] folder specific settings

We recently discovered that it is possible to set specific C/C++ build
settings for an entire folder, which is a very nice feature. Once this
is done an overlay '<>' marker is shown on the folder, just like for
files with their own build settings.

However when choosing 'restore defaults' the marker is removed for
files, but not for folders (even though settings are restored
correctly in both cases). I recently misinterpreted the 'restore
defaults' behavior, but this does seem to be incorrect?

Regards,
  Wieant

Back to the top