RE: [cdt-dev] gdb debugger error

> When I do an Open View --> C/C++ Project, my project shows up
> in the list, so the IDE thinks it's a C++ project, despite the error.

Note that the C/C++ Project view not only shows C/C++ projects.

I assume your project is a "General" Eclipse project.
You can try to convert it to a C/C++ project using
File > New > Convert to C/C++ Make project.

HTH,
Toni

PS: Next time, please use the eclipse.tools.cdt newsgroup for such
questions.

--
Anton Leherbauer
Wind River CDT Team, Austria