[cdt-dev] (no subject)

Doug, Chris,
please setup a baseline for the API tooling. I keep fixing missing since-tags.

Also on the 5.0.x branch cdt.core no longer compiles (with a baseline) because there
is a modification to API (related to bug 234860), Chris please fix this.

Thanks, Markus.

To make the tooling work in your workspace, you need to define a baseline:
Preferences - Plugin Development - API Baselines.

You can use any installation with CDT 5.0 installed, I use the Ganymede CDT-package.
More information is available here:http://wiki.eclipse.org/API_Tooling_User_Guide

Back to the top