Re: [dsdp-dd-dev] Re: [cdt-dev] CDI-GDB features missing from the DSF-GDB implementation

Vladimir Prus wrote:
As for all other changes that CLI commands can do -- for example changing
breakpoints -- it would be nice to emit notifications, but refreshing the
entire UI state after each CLI command is not so bad.

I've never considered trying to query the target state following CLI commands, instead I thought we would trigger on some other event (like suspended). This may very well be a reasonable workaround.

Cheers,
Pawel

Back to the top