From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Richard Miskin [Richard.Miskin@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2008 2:27 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: RE: [cdt-dev] How to import or point to C/C++ Code Review Provider

What version of CDT are you using? I had a look at this a while back and at that time it required an old version of CDT. The page you downloaded it from links to the CDT 3.0.1 release so you may find it doesn’t work with later versions.

Are you getting any errors in your workspace log?

There is a series of articles that might help too:

http://www.eclipse.org/tptp/home/documents/process/development/static_analysis/TPTP_static_analysis_tutorial_part1.html

http://www.eclipse.org/tptp/home/documents/process/development/static_analysis/TPTP_static_analysis_tutorial_part2.html

http://www.eclipse.org/tptp/home/documents/process/development/static_analysis/TPTP_static_analysis_tutorial_part3.html

The third part talks about adding C/C++ rules.

Cheers,

Richard