[cdt-dev] How to change Tab Order of CDT build settings tabs

Hello guys,
i extended AbstractCPropertyTab for creating an own Tab Page(in those tab i show all excluded files/folders of the current project). At the moment my custom tab is the last tab shown in the tab order. Now i want to set it at a lower position, e.g. after the "Build Artifact" property tab.
I tried following code in my createControls(Composite parent), but it doesnt help:

TabFolder tabFldr = (TabFolder)parent.getParent();
Control[] tabList = tabFldr.getTabList();
Control tmp = tabList[3];
tabList[3] = tabList[5];
tabList[5] = tmp;
tabFldr.setTabList(tabList);