Re: [cdt-dev] List of all files and folders excluded from built

Hi,
you could probably do something like this (input to the function is a build configuration). Not sure if this is the proper way to do it, but this is how I do it ;).

public void getExcludedFiles(IConfiguration configuration) {
  ICSourceEntry[] sourceEntries = configuration.getSourceEntries();
  for(ICSourceEntry se : sourceEntries) {
    for(IPath ip : se.getExclusionPatterns()){
      System.out.println(ip)
    }
  }
}

(I have not tested the above code, you might need to do some small changes).

/Mikael