Re: [cdt-dev] Resource Listner not listening!

> I am using resource listener for the event IResourceChangeEvent.PRE_BUILD.
>
> I have a class MyResourceChangeListener for this.
> its constructor says:
> In the resourcechange() of MyResourceChangeListener Class, i am
> doing adding some project specific files.
>
> Everything works fine for me till here. Whenever I am pressing the
> "build project " the new files areĀ  generated .
>
> But when i close eclipse and then start it again, these files are
> not getting generated, when i select "build project"
>
> I put a break point in my resource listener class and observe that
> its not getting called when i select the "build project" option for
> a project that i created before restarting the eclipse.
>
> Am i missing something.?
>
> How to add a listener so that it always listen to the event even
> after restarting the eclipse.

Padam,

Instead of using a resource change listener to add some project
specific files before a build, it would seem more appropriate to use
your own builder. If you insert your own builder before the C/C++
builder it will be automatically called when you select "build
project".

Regards,
  Wieant

Back to the top