[cdt-dev] Use run button with new project type

Hi,

I've been working on creating a new project type with build configuration
recently.  We have been working on a new on-board solution and have created
a custom remote debugger for it.

So everything seems to be working fine right now, except the use of the
run/debug buttons in the eclipse toolbar.  When I use the run (or debug)
button without previously selecting a configuration, the created launch
configuration is a LocalCDILaunch configuration instead of being the launch
configuration we created.  I've been trying to debug through the launch
delegates and everything but can't seem to find the source of the problem.

I'm guessing I'm not giving enough information for you to know the source of
the problem, but I was hoping you could ask me the right questions and help
me through this.

Thanks a lot!

Franck