RE: [cdt-dev] Re: Parsing code under inactive #if or #ifdef

> So one of the difficult parts is to find a model that
> guarantees that we correctly handle the active sections,
> while providing additional (maybe less accurate) information
> about the inactive branches.

regardless the model you choose to handle inactive branches, please don't
forget to consider the impact on the formatter.

I did not perform a thorough check in the current version, but I remember
some of the previous ones had problems to format inactive branches
(sometimes indentation was 'strange', to say the least).

regards,

Liviu

Back to the top