Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 5.0.1 Countdown

Hi,
Is it possible to add to 5.0.1 fix for 108489? It is a pretty simple fix for the bug which got voted 4 times in bugzilla - for the problem where error markers showing up in unrelated files, in our case in the middle of comments. The fix is to call verification on the file in one more "if" clause of ErrorParserManager. Could somebody from the committers take a look maybe?

Thanks,
Andrew