[cdt-dev] adding toolchain, include paths in custom wizard

Hi,

I have my own wizard that extends NewCProjectWizard. I also have a toolchain defined that creates a CDT project with my toolchain and include paths that are releavant to my type of project. In my custom wizard I want to add toolchain (if that's the right term), include paths, etc.. everything that CDT's wizard would do. Can someone point to the right direction on accomplishing this?

thanks,
Alex

Back to the top