From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chris Recoskie
Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2008 11:05 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] RE: CDT Summit Reminder

We can try, but based on previous experience, I'm not sure how effective it would be. The room is not exactly "wired for sound". Maybe I can try running a skypecast from my notebook.

===========================

Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT Team
IBM Toronto
http://www.eclipse.org/cdt

Inactive hide details for "Treggiari, Leo" <leo.treggiari@xxxxxxxxx>"Treggiari, Leo" <leo.treggiari@xxxxxxxxx>

"Treggiari, Leo" <leo.treggiari@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/29/2008 01:22 PM

Please respond to

cc

Subject

[cdt-dev] RE: CDT Summit Reminder

Is there going to be teleconferencing available for “attending” the meeting? I’d like to listen to, and possibly participate in some discussions. There is always a “chance” that I could become re-involved in CDT in the future… Certainly, CDT remains important to Intel.

Thanks,
Leo