Re: [cdt-dev] Refreshing UI when using IManagedOptionValueHandler

yes i thought about such a way too.
I have already a CommandLineGenerator implemented, i think finding a way there is no problem. I can implement a routine that analyze the options and depending on those i set the flags.

Sincerly
Patrick