Re: [cdt-dev] Refreshing UI when using IManagedOptionValueHandler

On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 1:52 PM,  <patrick.schmitt@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> The problem is that the compiler of my toolchain needs additional optimization flags when i change the optimization level:
>
> When optimization level 0 is set, no other flags are needed, so they can be disabled.
> When i change to optimization level 3 for example, two other flags have get enabled now and one enum flag has to get changed to an other value.
>
> I didnt find a way to realize this with enablements, tell me when i am wrong..

You can do this a couple of ways:

1) You can extend ManagedCommandLineGenerator and override
generateCommandLineInfo based upon the settings in the IConfiguration
2) You can define an IOptionApplicaibility handler for your option and
override isOptionUsedInCommandLine (if the option shouldn't be
enabled, you can change the value of the IOption here and it will be
reflected elsewhere).

Cheers,

James

Back to the top