From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Subs
Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2008 9:10 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] temporarily switch off indexer programmatically

Markus,

Any examples on how to postpone initialization like this?

Thanks,

Schorn, Markus wrote:
The clean solution to this is to use an IndexerSetupParticipant:
CCorePlugin.getIndexManager().addIndexerSetupParticipant(participant);
With that you can postpone the initialization of the
indexer until you
are done with importing code to the project.

Markus.