[cdt-dev] Wait for build to complete and check if errors

Hi,

In my plugin, I have created some C/C++ projects (essentially, an Import) and then build the workspace using:
  workspace.build(IncrementalProjectBuilder.CLEAN_BUILD, monitor).

I want to wait for the build to complete and then check to see if there were any build errors. How can I detect when the build has completed? The call above starts a build asynchronously.

To check for errors, I am iterating through each project in the workspace and calling:
  project.findMaxProblemSeverity();
Is this the 'right' way to check for build errors? Is there a better way?

Subs

Back to the top