From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ken Ryall
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2008 3:59 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Should we (re)introduce components in CDT

Pawel,

I like the general idea behind your proposal and think it would improve quality and let Doug focus on project wide issues. Your component list is OK with me but how well it works in practice will be driven by the level of participation by the committers. I’m sure we can work this out if we can clearly define what the roles will involve and how they will combine into a team effort on CDT.

Thanks for getting this conversation started,

Ken