[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [cdt-dev] temporarily switch off indexer programmatically
- From: "Schorn, Markus" <Markus.Schorn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 15:54:53 +0200
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: Acj+JLpNmx5LZzplTO2tMARyT35vtwOFRo+g
- Thread-topic: [cdt-dev] temporarily switch off indexer programmatically
The clean solution to this is to use an IndexerSetupParticipant:
With that you can postpone the initialization of the indexer until you
with importing code to the project.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
> [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Subs
> Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2008 5:45 PM
> To: CDT General developers list.
> Subject: [cdt-dev] temporarily switch off indexer programmatically
> Importance: Low
> I've written a wizard that creates some C projects and
> imports resources into them. I'd like to disable the indexer
> while the wizard is running and restore its original state
> when the wizard completes.
> I've had a look around but can't find a way to do this. Any clues?
> cdt-dev mailing list