RE: [cdt-dev] How to set includes and smybols automatically fornewproject

I think u maybe misunderstand me.
I already created a complete plugin (for Fujitsu F16 MCUs and its compiling tools), with own projecttypes, configurations, toolchains and tools.. for example  like the AVR-Plugin.
Now i saw when i create new avr c project, then there are some include paths set
at the beginning, but i dont understand how this gets happen when watching the avr soruce code. at least they dont go the way trough org.eclipse.cdt.make.core.ScannerConfigurationDiscoveryProfile.
Sincerly
Patrick