[cdt-dev] unable to compile file in project

Hi,

I have a custom toolchain using MBS that compiles my sources, however one problem I am having is that the source file needs to be with the same name as project, otherwise project does not build, so if I have two c files one names as project name as one something different - build doesn't happen. Also, my source needs to be directly below the root of the project. What am I doing wrong? Below are the files that were generated:

make file: http://pastebin.com/m6e79f220
objects.mk: http://pastebin.com/m45f4893
sources.mk: http://pastebin.com/m38543676
subdir.mk: http://pastebin.com/m5117117c