From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Warren.Paul@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2008 4:28 PM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] Anybody using p2?

This is just a general question for people building IDE's based on Eclipse 3.4 and CDT 5.x.  I'm wondering how many people are using p2 and how many are sticking with the old updater.  We've run into a lot of issues p2-izing our products and are considering sticking with the old updater for now, possibly moving to p2 when Eclipse 3.5 comes out.

Thanks,
Warren

Back to the top