Re: [cdt-dev] CppUnit Integration Into CDT

I signed you up to the mailinglist.

There are no special setups for Eclipse. Just check out all moduls except net.sf.ecut-update-site this is depricated. In order to give you CVS access you need to register with sourceforge.

BR
Gerhard

---
DI Gerhard Leonhartsberger