[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [cdt-dev] CppUnit Integration Into CDT
- From: "Keith Ray" <keith.ray@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 11:03:46 -0700
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=DgRpyjVRa7ryMItF0br1FP+vlpr5npsfuwPavizyWtE=; b=lPxi64xfTHsV48j7KeUdq/zdjZI7rbPIkvfPqeNQZQjUgC7RlhqvANtBdb9JnA4rPT 5Xhg5uL+1z2lzOAG65nyEgYDFf+B7QjaV/YL5ABVLak98RiAZrLj5XbuUB94Sbaxmhpf HmtjfN09s2+ZGauWw9UloXwAufBrh+5WKUytU=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition :references; b=LDTtYa6lLJUV2iDw+vmmhpuDh9YkIqjoAPFHABPKmlqN1OFHb2nYnXcpxCsinqp4np 42NoLrL1tz1Mu63bkw0wzyRduTgjngL2qnFPQG14U4hNZrQdvdOjwTCBJS4N9Ck/S51F rsLG3rGf5wcxSaDxPd8hUddHEEdl8KxLFb6iY=
Please sign me up for ECUT mailing lists and sourceforge access.
It may be a while before I'm building the sources and ready to modify them.
Are there any pointers on setting up Eclipse to work on this project?
On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 10:49 AM, Gerhard H. Leonhartsberger
> Hi there!
> Great. The main working effort should go into development of a stable/mature
> version of ECUT and open up it for other testing frameworks. The technical
> basis for that is available. But we need to provide an open API for ISVs to
> enable integration of different testing frameworks.
> We should coordinate our work via sourceforge tasks. Let me know if I should
> register you.
> DI Gerhard Leonhartsberger
> Sildgasse 4/1/9
> A-1210 Wien
> Email: gerhard_leonhartsberger@xxxxxx
> On 18.08.2008, at 21:19, Keith Ray wrote:
>> My colleage and I are interested in supporting this and supporting other
>> frameworks like Google's c++ test framework. Please let us know how we can
>> Sent from my iPhone
>> On Aug 18, 2008, at 7:32 AM, "Gerhard H. Leonhartsberger"
>> <gerhard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> Hi there!
>>> I saw in CVS for a couple of weeks that there was a first implementation
>>> of CppUnit integration into CDT available. Unfortunately that implementation
>>> was not developed further. So I decided to start a small plugin for CppUnit
>>> integration based on that initial CppUnit implementation. Finally I open
>>> sourced it at source forge. If you are interesting in trying the first
>>> milestone drop, please find the project at
>>> http://sourceforge.net/projects/ecut. ECUT stands for Eclipse CppUnit
>>> Please let me know if you find it useful. Thanx.
>>> Gerhard Leonhartsberger
>>> DI Gerhard Leonhartsberger
>>> Sildgasse 4/1/9
>>> A-1210 Wien
>>> Email: gerhard_leonhartsberger@xxxxxx
>>> cdt-dev mailing list
>> cdt-dev mailing list
> cdt-dev mailing list
C. Keith Ray, IXP Coach, Industrial Logic, Inc.
http://industriallogic.com 866-540-8336 (toll free)
Groove with our Agile Greatest Hits: http://www.industriallogic.com/elearning/