Re: [cdt-dev] CppUnit Integration Into CDT

Hi Doug!

Yes, I think it would be great if it could be part of the official CDT! It would strongly support this.

The current implementation status is that it support different versions of CppUnit. Some further development effort is necessary to support other testing frameworks. But this should be technically possible and the effort is limited (C/C++ test client implementation and some Java refactorings). This is a great feature request to the current implementation. What do we need to have it as an offical part of the CDT?

Cheers,
Gerhard

---
DI Gerhard Leonhartsberger