Re: [cdt-dev] CppUnit Integration Into CDT

The "what's new" looks great. It shows examples that say "Test for
AllTests", "Test for CalculatorTest", "Test for..." and so on, and I
think the "Test for" portion could be eliminated.

When I looked a some failing Junit tests in Eclipse today, they did
not have "Test for" in the hierarchical list of test suites and tests,
just the names of the tests or test-suites.