RE: [cdt-dev] CppUnit Integration Into CDT

Very cool guys. This has been on the CDT wish list for quite a while and
unfortunately the original trial implementation was never finished.

Is this something you think would be good to have as an official part of
the CDT? i.e. hosted in the CDT project itself. This would be especially
useful if it could handle different test frameworks since we don't have
an obvious one that is a defacto standard like Junit is for Java. The
boost test package is also a candidate, and our friends at HSR have one
as well (called CUTE? I think?)

Cheers,
Doug