Re: [cdt-dev] Why is org.eclipse.cdt.internal.errorparsers internal?

On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 10:07 AM, Wieant Nielander <wieant@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Just one small remark, shouldn't the toolchain specific errorparsers
like GCCErrorParser be moved to their own (gnu) plugins?
In general I would agree, but GCC compiler is so widely used so it makes sense to keep it. On the record - we use a different compiler (xlC). Still, we use GCCErrorParser to parse output from many other tools, most notably Flexelint. So it is very good generic errorparser. I only wish that it could generate Info markers in problem view.
Andrew

Back to the top