Re: [cdt-dev] API-Tooling errors in cdt.ui

I think the decision regarding the next CDT version and the issue Make raised are orthogonal. Whatever the next version is going to be, it's definitely not 5.0. Lets consider 5.1 to be a provisional label for the next version. If we decide to change it later, it can be done by a simple text replace.

-sergey