Re: [cdt-dev] API-Tooling errors in cdt.ui

 > Changing the version number of the plugin to 5.1 should fix this error.

But, as Mike says, I don't think we have a decision yet on whether the next release will be 5.1 or 6.0... so I don't think changing it to 5.1 is prudent at this time, especially when these errors don't hinder the build.

I checked my mail history, your right there was now real discussion and no decision. But I think we should clarify this because the core plug-in is already 5.1. On the other hand this doesn't break anything so it's not really urgent.

===========================

Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT Team
IBM Toronto