Re: [cdt-dev] API-Tooling errors in cdt.ui

Sorry, I didn't have the API tooling stuff set up when I committed the settingswizards package.

I'm a bit confused on how to fix the errors though. If I add @since 5.1 tags it says that 5.1 is invalid. Besides we haven't actually decided on what the current version number of HEAD is, right? So I don't know what to put to fix the errors.

Quick assist suggests I put @since 5.0, and if I do that the error goes away. But I don't think thats right because I didn't commit the code to the 5.0 branch, this code is definitely post-5.0.

Perhaps we should use the API-problem filter feature for now?

Mike Kucera
Software Developer
IBM Eclipse CDT Team
mkucera@xxxxxxxxxx

Inactive hide details for Emanuel Graf ---08/14/2008 04:26:58 AM---I get several API-Tooling errors in org.eclipse.cdt.ui becauEmanuel Graf ---08/14/2008 04:26:58 AM---I get several API-Tooling errors in org.eclipse.cdt.ui because of missing

Emanuel Graf <egraf@xxxxxx>

08/14/2008 04:26 AM

[cdt-dev] API-Tooling errors in cdt.ui

I get several API-Tooling errors in org.eclipse.cdt.ui because of missing
@since tags and API changes.

Invalid @since 5.1 tag on org.eclipse.cdt.ui.text.IQuickAssistProcessor;
expecting @since 5.0
Missing @since tag on
org.eclipse.cdt.internal.ui.wizards.settingswizards.IncludePathsSettingsProcessor
Missing @since tag on
org.eclipse.cdt.internal.ui.wizards.settingswizards.IProjectSettingsWizardPage
Missing @since tag on
org.eclipse.cdt.internal.ui.wizards.settingswizards.IProjectSettingsWizardPageStrategy
.
.
.
The minor version should be incremented in version 5.0.0.qualifier, since new
APIs have been added since version 5.0.0.200806171202

Emanuel