[cdt-dev] Can not resize any of the pop up windows with the latest CDT...

I am using CDT 0617 on SDK 0609 and this problem is something I was seeing for quite some time. When ever I open any of the windows from the Eclipse (things like Project configuration, or Find, or Windows configuration, or...well you get the picture) I am unable to resize that window! For some reason my Find window comes up pretty big and it become an obstruction to regular opearations and I have no way to make it smaller.

Is this something that is specific to my setup or maybe a bug?

Thanks

Fedja
ps. I am running a linux version of the Eclipse and using Xming (ver 6.9.0.31) to run on my WIndows XP.

Back to the top