Re: [cdt-dev] Created make targets not saved to .cproject

Well, thanks anyway. Seems I'm out of luck here :-(
Does anybody know what I had to do to force a writing of the .cproject to disk, just as the Apply button in the properties does? Maybe there is no easy way, all I found was in the *cdt.internal.* packages and not public.

-Achim

Schaefer, Doug wrote:
Yes, I'm very afraid to touch this stuff. We may end up creating more
problems than we're solving.

BTW, I'll be starting my e4 work on the platform resource model in a
week or so. One of the things I'd like to lump in with this is build and
solve both at the same time. I think we'll find a lot of the flexible
resource requirements we have are really flexible build requirements. We
should also store build information to avoid these kind of deadlocks.

Cheers,
Doug.

Back to the top