From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jimmie Eriksson
Sent: Friday 25 July 2008 08:50

To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] insert pragma into AST?

There are some versions, but still no version > 20080721. as I understand...

I200807092106 < 20080721
I200807110802 < 20080721
I200807180802 < 20080721

and the latest link still does not work... So, I still can't get hold of your changes..

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/5.0.1/index.html ... looks like underneath..

CDT 5.0.1 Builds

Note that these builds run against Eclipse 3.4.x only

For convenience, the latest build is here:

The rest are here: