[cdt-dev] Running Clean

Hi,

I'm wondering if it's possible to require to run make clean before a
managed C project is being build.

The reason I am asking this is because I wrote my own managed
configuration, which has a certain option that if enabled requires an
rebuild of the entire project. What I would like to do is to catch
when the user enables it the next time the user tries to build the
project it will first run clean and then build it.

If that is not possible, I'll just run the clean command when the user
enables the option it runs clean automatically. But then, how do I run
the clean command from the CDT SDK?
--
Cheers,
Karol Krizka