From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jimmie Eriksson
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2008 5:16 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] insert pragma into AST?

hi

I want to be able to insert a pragma (a IASTPreprocessorPragmaStatement) in the middle of an existing AST and then in I want to reflect the changes back to the sourcecode accordingly. I've searched some and found the ASTRewrite somewhat interesting but can't get it to work as I want. Can anyone give an example of how to use it or point me somewhere else?

thanks in advance

/Jimmie

Back to the top