Re: [cdt-dev] dbx debugger support in CDT

Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
The GDB support is based on GDB/MI.  I don't think dbx is similar to
that at all; it's only similar to the GDB CLI (Command Line
Interface), which CDT does not use
That is absolutely correct, I was thinking of the CLI support.

And as far as I can see, the CLI support is included in the package, even though it is called org.eclipse.cdt.debug.mi.core, which could lead to the conclusion that it is only about GDB/MI.

Back to the top