Re: [cdt-dev] dbx debugger support in CDT

CDT has an option to pick CLI version of gdb, so technically it does have a code that supports it.

Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 07:59:43AM +0200, Achim Bursian wrote:
I would not recommend it. I would start with PDA example.
Any specific reason for that? dbx is VERY similar to gdb, and the PDA example seems to be quite different and very basic.

The GDB support is based on GDB/MI.  I don't think dbx is similar to
that at all; it's only similar to the GDB CLI (Command Line
Interface), which CDT does not use.

Back to the top