Re: [cdt-dev] dbx debugger support in CDT

Ah well, maybe I should add, I read all of the thread "Question on future debugger interface", by Rick Moseley.
So don't simply point me there :-)

Still, all these TCF, DSF, MI etc. acronyms are quite confusing for a newcomer :-(

I thought it would be as "easy" as launching a dbx process and then "talking" to that as if I were a human (sending commands, and parsing the textual results that dbx prints to stdout). Doesn't it work that way at all?

-Achim

Back to the top