Re: [cdt-dev] CDT C++ Class Browser

I started working on this and so far I have implemented sorting and group by type in the view. This is tracked by bug 202999.

Regards,

Vivian Kong
IBM Eclipse CDT
IBM Canada Toronto Lab

Inactive hide details for Chris Recoskie---07/15/2008 11:00:36 AM---Vivian had started working on this, but unfortunately the fChris Recoskie---07/15/2008 11:00:36 AM---Vivian had started working on this, but unfortunately the feature was not completed in the 5.0 cycle as we had to rework our pr

Chris Recoskie/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA

07/15/2008 11:00 AM

Re: [cdt-dev] CDT C++ Class Browser

Vivian had started working on this, but unfortunately the feature was not completed in the 5.0 cycle as we had to rework our priorities as a result of some turnover in India. Vivian is out sick today but perhaps when she gets back she can comment as to how far she got with this.

===========================

Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT Team
IBM Toronto

http://www.eclipse.org/cdt

Inactive hide details for Christopher Lang <christopher.lang@xxxxxxxxxx>Christopher Lang <christopher.lang@xxxxxxxxxx>

                  Christopher Lang <christopher.lang@xxxxxxxxxx>
                  Sent by: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

                  07/15/2008 04:58 AM

Please respond to

cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject

Re: [cdt-dev] CDT C++ Class Browser

Hi,

just checking on this one. What I am realy missing is a class list, that I
could take as a starting point to browse through the code.

If the indexer could sort by class, struct, enum, etc. probably would do it;
or hide everything else but classes.

Type hirachy is nice, but just for one class.

How do other folks navigate their classes in cdt? Is there any way to get  a
straight class list, just clases in a project in cdt?

Did I miss somethig in CDT 5.0 (currently using 4.0.3)?

Is there any commercial class browser extension available?

Many thanks

Chris

http://www.acurana.de/