Re: [cdt-dev] CDT C++ Class Browser

Vivian had started working on this, but unfortunately the feature was not completed in the 5.0 cycle as we had to rework our priorities as a result of some turnover in India. Vivian is out sick today but perhaps when she gets back she can comment as to how far she got with this.

===========================

Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT Team
IBM Toronto
http://www.eclipse.org/cdt

Inactive hide details for Christopher Lang <christopher.lang@xxxxxxxxxx>Christopher Lang <christopher.lang@xxxxxxxxxx>

          Christopher Lang <christopher.lang@xxxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          07/15/2008 04:58 AM

          Please respond to

cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

cc

Subject

Re: [cdt-dev] CDT C++ Class Browser

Hi,

just checking on this one. What I am realy missing is a class list, that I
could take as a starting point to browse through the code.

If the indexer could sort by class, struct, enum, etc. probably would do it;
or hide everything else but classes.

Type hirachy is nice, but just for one class.

How do other folks navigate their classes in cdt? Is there any way to get  a
straight class list, just clases in a project in cdt?

Did I miss somethig in CDT 5.0 (currently using 4.0.3)?

Is there any commercial class browser extension available?

Many thanks

Chris

http://www.acurana.de/