Re: [cdt-dev] Run As Shortcuts For .C Files

Thank you very much for your suggestion, but sadly it did not help. :(

On Monday 14 July 2008 01:11:47 Leherbauer, Anton wrote:
> One difference between Project Explorer and Package Explorer is that
> C/C++ files appear as different object types in the views:
> - in Project Explorer, C/C++ files are of type ITranslationUnit
> - in Package Explorer (and all other non C/C++ aware views), they appear
> as IResource objects.
>
> I guess you have defined your shortcut to work on IResources of
> extension ".C".

No, I haven't. The only requirement I have is that only 1 item can be selected
at a time, you can see my extension hook at the end of this email. I can see
my shortcut in almost every entry except source folders and source files.

But this could explain why it is not working. Would it be possible that the
CDT Project Explorer does not process the shortcuts for ITranslationUnits?

--
Cheers,
Karol Krizka

      <shortcut
            class="cmtplugin.launch.ROOTLaunchShortcut"
            id="cmtplugin.launcher.shortcut.root"
            label="ROOT"
            modes="run, debug">
         <configurationType