RE: [cdt-dev] Run As Shortcuts For .C Files

One difference between Project Explorer and Package Explorer is that
C/C++ files appear as different object types in the views:
- in Project Explorer, C/C++ files are of type ITranslationUnit
- in Package Explorer (and all other non C/C++ aware views), they appear
as IResource objects.

I guess you have defined your shortcut to work on IResources of
extension ".C".

HTH
Toni