[cdt-dev] Make Target View patch

Hi,

Could you advise who from the commiters could give me a favor and look at the patch?

There is a bug in Make Target View with which we (and as I can see from bugzilla other people too) struggle pretty much on daily bases - see bug 136285. I have prepared a patch as a fix to bug 236186 a while ago. Actually, it covers 3 bugs in Bugzilla but all the fixes are pretty straightforward as far as I can see. I am sure it can make to 5.0.1 if a committer gets involved.

Thanks,
Andrew

Back to the top