RE: [cdt-dev] Re: Make Target View

Thanks for the pointers, very much appreciated. I had a problem getting circular dependencies because MakeTarget needs to depend on managedbuilder stuff to get configuration settings.

Eek. I think in general cdt.managedbuilder depends on cdt.make which depends depends on cdt.core.  You can get the list of configurations from the core ICConfigurationDescription obviously, though if you're trying to get at managedbuilder IConfiguration settings it would suggest that your new make targets view should probably be in managedbuilder... (or that make.core should be absorbed into managedbuilder.core...).

James

Back to the top