Re: [cdt-dev] content assist not working

Schorn, Markus wrote:
Hi Jesper,
both of your use-cases work for me, try to use ctrl-space the short-cut
for content-assist.

Alt+/ starts the word-completion which is something different.

Sorry, I forgot to mention I use Emacs-keybindings (Alt+/ is bound to content-assist, Ctrl-Space is bound to "Set Mark").

I've investigated some more, and the problem seems to appear in only some files (and only in some functions). I'll see if I can narrow down the problem some more.

--
/Jesper

Back to the top